Sunday, April 5, 2009

A rainy end to a beautiful weekend!

What a gorgeous weekend we had around here! The sun was shining, the weather was lovely and warm and we had nothing we had to do!!! Yeah- relaxing weekend at home! I even got some scrapping done. I took a few hours out today and did a little shopping- I picked up the cutest little purse- I have to take a picture tomorrow!

Both of these layouts are based on sketches by Julie Bonner at the 52 weeks 52 sketches site. I love this site, the sketches are awesome as are the layouts posted! Check it out!



The photo of this layout is awful-but I am really happy with how it turned out! TX is starting to play pretend and I couldn't help but scrap this photo of him from the other night when he was growling like a dinosour! It didn't hurt that I had the perfect Basic Gray paper lying around to scrap with!



These are some photos I took when TX and I baked valentine cookies! He loved cutting out the shapes and decorating! I would have taken a photo of the finished product, but they didn't last very long!

I should head off to bed! I did a couple of other lo's too, I will post soon! Have a great Monday!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Beautiful weekend but a crappy Monday! There is snow my friend. SNOW?!?!

ANyway, love your layouts!! The din-o-stor one especially is gorgeous!!

Regan said...

these are both totally cute!