Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I love Tuesday!

Why do I love Tuesday, because my boys go off to work and school and I get to stay home...alone...and I can do whatever I want!!!! Today, I want to do nothing! I think I am just in recovery mode from Christmas! I hope to get some scrapping done today, and that is about it!

The one thing I am not loving today is the challenges I have with taking photos of my layouts! I have whipped up 3 new layouts so far this year, but I can't seem to get a decent photo of them! GRRRRRR!!! Clearly something I need to work on for 2010. Dispite the poor photograph, I am going to show you a layout featuring my word for this year.

I used a sketch by Julie Bonner ( love her sketches), pp is BG Eskimo kisses

Enjoy your Tuesday!

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Love it! Great word, and I know what you mean about taking photos... I hate my stuff in the winter! No sunlight, lol!

Regan said...

love this Kate...i fell your pain missy!

Vicki said...

Great page! It took me half an hour to get a decent shot for a submission yesterday...January+bad lighting.
Love the layout!