Howz it going? It is a cold, but still snowless Saturday here! Spent the AM trying to get the house cleaned up ( trying to make you proud Kim!!!) and just had a little nap. The "Sweet Boy" ( as he is referred to by my Grandmother) is having a much needed nap! We are heading out to the Dinner with Santa and the lighting of the festival of lights this evening so he needs to have a really good rest!!! I am really pumped about tonight! You go and eat, Santa is there for the kids to visit, there is a choir singing carols, games and crafts for the kids and they do fireworks after the park is all lit up!!! Should be amazing!!! I will let you all know tomorrow!
As for the Tag business- I was tagged by my friend Carla over at http://moralia.wordpress.com/! She is an amazing scrapper and a card maker extraordinaire! I am honored to be tagged by her ( it is my first one!!)
Here are the specs:
So here we go ( I can't promise it is going to be pretty! lol)
1. I hate my handwriting! ( if you ever saw it you would understand!) I have tried every children's handwriting book to practise, I even bought the Heidi Swapp book! No help- it is still terrible!!!!
2. I always sing when I am in the car. Can't be helped, it just happens!
3. My bed is my favorite place in the whole world!
4. I secretly force my child to watch Backyardigans because I like it ( he doesn't hate it, but I think I like it more!)
5. Scrapbooking embellishments kinda scare me! I don't know what to do with them- it is kinda like wearing jewelry, I can't for the life of my figure out how they go together!
6. I don't eat fish. Well, I will eat fish and chips- as long as there is more batter than fish and I can smother it in vinegar!
7. I am ridiculously competitive when playing any board game or cards! I love to play, but I get kinda crazy when I do!!!
Ok, so now that everyone knows I am a complete wierdo! I get to tag some people! I decided to bug some of the ladies over at the Scrapping Turtle mb:
1. My bud Vic @ http://thepickyprincess.blogspot.com/. It is her fault that I am into the whole scrapping thing and I can never thank her enough!( also, she is an awesome friend and I really miss her!) I like to call her Digi queen!!!
2. Kim @http://21daystochangetheworld.blogspot.com/. She is such an amazing person and I am constantly inspired by her! She is changing the world !
3. Tracey@http://trays-spot.blogspot.com/. She is such a doll! Love her scrappy stuff and just adore her as a person!!!
4. Dee@http://deespapertree.blogspot.com/. Super talented and awesome fun scrapper who cracks me up! I am really enjoying getting to know her and her buddy-
5. Regan@http://stampymcstamperson.blogspot.com/. Wicked funny and also super talented!
You and Dee are so much fun!
6. Jillian@http://sleepisnotrequired.blogspot.com/. She is likely to want to kill me for this! Jillian is SUPER MOM and possibly the most patient person I have ever come across! ( Great scrapper too!) Sorry Jillian!
7.Heather @http://madeinniagarafallsca.com/. Heather does the coolest projects and I am enjoying getting to know her over at the Turtle mb!
That's it! I hope you ladies can forgive me for the tag- it is supposed to be fun- right!
Have a great day everyone! I am off the see the man in red!!!!